We are looking for young graduates, masters, or postgraduates for our office in Washington D.C. who want to get practical experience in Public Relations, Communications and Government Affairs.
LLYC is a global communications and public affairs consulting firm. We help our clients make strategic decisions in the disruptive and uncertain context of today’s world.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The possibility to join the professional world and put into practice the theoretical knowledge obtained at the University thus completing your training.
- To be part of a creative, flexible and open team eager to learn and look for new ways to solve or clients’ challenges.
- Work along some of the best professionals in the industry during the 6 months of the internship.
- Gain experience with one of the world’s top 50 PR and Communication firms.
WHAT WE NEED:
- We are looking for a final year student in Communications, Marketing, Journalism, Policy, or similar training.
- Possess an interest in the field of communications and a desire to work in consulting.
- Stand out for their writing skills, good use of language and ease of expression.
- Have control in the handling of both external and internal sources of information for the research and processing of data.
- Demonstrate great capacity for teamwork, clear client orientation and attention to detail.
- Dare to develop their media relations skills.
- Essential: Living in Washington D.C.
- Bilingual: Spanish and English.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- Creating impact in our work.
- High level of English.
- Sense of responsibility and desire to excel.
- Commitment to the company and the work they do.
- Estado remoto
Cargando formulario de solicitud
¿Ya trabajas en LLYC?
Ayúdanos a encontrar a tu próximo compañero.