This position is based in our Miami office and reports to the Senior Financial Director.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Oversees monthly financial reporting, ensuring compliance with General Accounting Principles and the reliability of the company’s financial statements.
- Lead the budget process and the analysis and monitoring of any deviations that may occur, establishing the necessary corrective measures to ensure compliance with the company’s budget objectives.
- Coordinate general administration tasks: accounting, payroll, fixed asset purchases, treasury, supplier control, invoicing and collection for customers and insurance, etc.
- Cash flow control and cash management for the region.
- Third-party relationships: external auditors, banks, administrations, etc.
- Supervision of the correct preparation of tax returns in coordination with the external tax advisors.
- Ensure compliance with the Company’s tax, labor, and commercial obligations.
What we need about you:
- Degree in Economics, Accounting, Business Administration and Management or similar.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- High level of English and Spanish, desirable.
- Highly organized, proactive, and analytical person.
- Accustomed to dealing with the Executive Management of the company.
- Leadership and team management skills.
What we value:
- Ability to work in teams. Create and develop teams and be a good trainer.
- Professional with analytical vision and who is aware of the economic trends of the environment to detect opportunities for improvement.
- Ability to resolve and collaborate with the team.
- Proactive and organized.
- Generate trust among your superiors, colleagues, and subordinates.
- Company person. He/She feels the Company as his/her own and looks after its interests.