We are a global communications and public affairs consulting firm that seeks to help our clients make strategic decisions within the disruptive and uncertain context in which we live, always taking their reputational impact into account. We collaborate with them to successfully execute their vision so they can achieve their business goals, defend their social license to operate, and increase their prestige.
Our Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant is in charge of the recruitment and hiring process, personnel administration, organizational development and wellbeing activities, among other things.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Recruitment processes, including completing the initial candidate verification and selection, conducting interviews, and sending and negotiating offers.
- Submit and interpret online assessments.
- Lead the hiring and onboarding process.
- Execute internal communications content.
- Onboard and integrate new employees.
- Participate in internal projects.
- Be responsible for the reception of meal vouchers.
- Maintain close relationships with outsourcing and other HR suppliers.
- Knowledge in ERP personnel administration and recruitment (SAP - SSFF, CRM, Workday, Lever, Teamtailor).
WHAT WE NEED
A candidate with:
- At least 9 years of experience recruiting for specialized and executive roles, experience working in agencies o similar work styles.
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in psychology, human resources, business administration, or equivalent field.
- An advanced level of spoken and written English.
- An advanced level of excel.
WHAT WE VALUE MOST
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting personnel in Latin America and the United States.
- Relevant experience in public relations and agency experience, or equivalent.
- Independence and autonomy with respect to responsibilities.
- A demonstrated deep understanding of clients, industry, accounts, and agency.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Research, writing, editing, presentation, and client interaction skills.
- The ability to perform well under pressure and be team player.
At LLYC we believe in diversity and inclusion. We are committed to further an environment and work place of inclusion and diversity, where all of our staff despite of their gender, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, political affiliation and any other characteristics can have an opportunity to reach their potential.