We are a global communication, digital marketing and public affairs consulting firm. We help our clients make strategic decisions within the disruptive and uncertain context in which we live, taking into account their reputational impact. And we help them execute them successfully, so they can achieve their business goals, uphold their social license to operate, and enhance their reputation.
We are looking for a person with agency experiencie and account management in the corporative communication and public relations field.
This persoan will be in charge of building differential stories for brands, in order to activate them in different territories through connected creativity and promotes conversation strategies (PR and influence) that impact society. Combine marketing with communication to build relevance, generate notoriety and multiply engagement, thus favoring the reputation of the brand and boosting business.
The main functions of this position will be:
- Consulting and customer management
- Definition of strategy and communication and content plans
- Preparation of proposals for new businesses
- Relationship with the media and influencers
- Definition and development of creative ideas
- People development
What do we need:
- Panamanian Nationality
- A professional graduated in Communication, Marketing, Advertising, Journalism
- Advanced level of English (this is a must)
- Experience in corporate communication, PR and knowledge of the digital environment
- At least 8 years of professional experience in 360 project management (Off-line - On-line)
- Experience in communication agencies within the consumer department (brand and product)
What we value:
- A resolute and innovative person with knowledge of market trends
- A proactive person, who proposes changes in products, services and work methodologies. Strong knowledge of the massive consume sector
- Good oral and written communication skills to present reports and analysis issues
- Orientation to the achievement of objectives
- Team work management
At LLYC we believe in diversity and inclusion. We are committed to further an environment and work place of inclusion and diversity, where all of our staff despite of their gender, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, political affiliation and any other characteristics can have an opportunity to reach their potential.