We are looking for a Digital Manager to join our team of talented professionals! In this role you will contribute to the development of our operations in Lisbon. You will work side by side with disciplines and teams as diverse as Paid Media, SEO, Social Media, Data & Analytics, Brand & Content, PR and Business Intelligence solutions, always surrounded by a team driven by innovation to make our clients fall in love with the full experience.
- Based on Deep Digital Business available offerings, you will be responsible for producing attractive digital marketing and communication strategies for our potential clients in Portugal; working on the various steps of the customer cycle: discovery, negotiation, closing and account management.
- Developing thought-out and strategic proposals to ensure clients meet their business needs.
- Cross-collaborate with Operation teams and other providers to deliver high impact results.
- Research the Portuguese market and media ecosystem to identify new opportunities, helping our clients to make the best decisions in their marketing and communication plans based on data analysis coming from different data sources including internal and external tools.
- Become a trusted advisor and valued strategic partner to our clients; understanding their objectives and helping them grow. Create long-term relationships between clients/brands and Apache by LLYC.
- Project management focused on Digital Marketing and Communications; coordination with various areas of the business and departments in HQ, with a strong customer focus.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Previous experience in managing digital marketing projects and teams in the Portuguese market is a must
- 5+ years of Experience in Digital Marketing/Digital Media Management, Digital Agency, Big Tech (SaaS, FAANG...) or leading Digital Marketing budgets and teams.
- Experience in digital marketing and communications, including digital media planning, search engine marketing , SEO, display, paid social, data analytics and business intelligence, as well as an understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications
- A track record in developing upsell and new business opportunities with large clients
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to lead, coach and inspire others; strong presentation skills
- Excellent commercial awareness
- A passion for digital and a desire to be informed and on top of digital evolution and innovation
- Native Portuguese (mandatory)
- Fluent English and Spanish (desirable)
- Based in Lisbon
At LLYC we believe in diversity and inclusion. We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace and work environment, in which all our staff, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, social or economic status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, physical or health condition, religion, political affiliation, or any other difference or condition, have the real opportunity to develop and reach their potential.