We are a global communication, digital marketing and public affairs consulting firm. We help our clients make strategic decisions within the disruptive and uncertain context in which we live, taking into account their reputational impact. And we help them execute them successfully, so they can achieve their business goals, uphold their social license to operate, and enhance their reputation.
The communication area is responsible for generating trust through prestige, credibility, integrity, transparency and contribution to stakeholders and we are looking for a:
The main functions will be:
- Prepare with autonomy communication materials (press releases, opinion columns, newsletters)
- Develop or collaborate in the elaboration of other materials based on the key message documents (Q&As, etc.)
- Actively participate in the execution and monitoring of the client's Communication Plan.
- To develop the activities proposed in the Action Plan of the Accounts assigned to it, and is directly responsible for their execution
- Collaborate in research and information gathering tasks that are required (“position papers”, diagnostic documents and the like)
What do we need
- Bachelor Degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relation with agency experience
- English Advanced level (This is a must)
- Tourism experience (desirable)
- Professional with excellent writing and oral expression.
- Profiles that have professional practice in agency/consulting
- Permanent work permit (in case of being a foreigner)
What we value
- Dynamic professional with the ability to work in a team
- Excellent writing skills
- Proactive, organized and flexible person
- Autonomy and independence
At LLYC we believe in diversity and inclusion. We are committed to further an environment and work place of inclusion and diversity, where all of our staff despite of their gender, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, political affiliation and any other characteristics can have an opportunity to reach their potential.