We are a global communications and public affairs consulting firm located in Brickell, Miami that seeks to help our clients make strategic decisions within the disruptive and uncertain context in which we live, always taking their reputational impact into account.
LLYC’s Talent area is in charge of the recruitment and hiring process, personnel administration, organizational development, benefits and compensations, and wellbeing activities, among other things. Our work in these areas help the company achieve its business goals.
At LLYC, we believe in diversity and inclusion. We are committed to furthering an environment and workplace that embraces these principles, one where all of our staff, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, socioeconomic background, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, political affiliation, or any other characteristic, have a genuine opportunity to reach their full potential.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Run recruitment processes, including completing the initial candidate verification and selection, conducting interviews, and sending and negotiating offers.
- Submit and interpret online assessments.
- Request and follow up on background checks.
- Lead the hiring and onboarding process.
- Execute internal communications content.
- Onboard and integrate new employees.
- Participate in Talent Initiatives and Projects.
- Maintain close relationships with outsourcing and other HR suppliers.
WHAT WE NEED
A candidate with:
- 2-3 years of technical recruiting experience including sourcing and full life cycle recruiting
- Experience in managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and client relationships
- Experience working with recruiting and people-related tools and systems, including applicant tracking systems, resume databases, internet sourcing tools and complex spreadsheets
- A bachelor’s degree or higher in psychology, human resources, business administration, or related field.
- An advanced level of spoken and written English and Spanish
WHAT WE VALUE MOST:
- A demonstrated passion for recruiting personnel in Latin America and the United States.
- Independence and autonomy with respect to responsibilities.
- A demonstrated deep understanding of clients, industry, accounts, and agency.
- Strong organizational and prioritizing skills.
- Research, writing, editing, presentation, and client interaction skills.
- The ability to perform well under pressure and be team player.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Health insurance coverage including the 401(k)
- Medical, Vision & Dental Coverage 100% for the employee
- 10 working days (vacation) on an annual basis and minimum 11 paid holidays and 5 sick days.
If this is you, we hope you’ll reach out to us for an initial conversation. Please click “Apply Now.” All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.