We are a global communications and public affairs consulting firm. We help our clients make strategic decisions in the disruptive and uncertain context in which we live, considering their reputational impact. And we collaborate with them to execute them successfully so that they can achieve their business goals, defend their social license to operate and enhance their reputation.
About the position
What we offer:
- Lead the design process, making sure to maintain brand strategy and consistency for both clients and the company.
- Conceptual and graphic development of communication campaigns for clients in the U.S. and Latin America.
- Developing creative concepts for new business propositions.
- Planning, development and supervision of graphic materials for different communication campaigns for regional clients.
- Development and design of external and internal communication tools for clients in diverse industries.
- Set deadlines and organize the work of the team.
- Monitor, evaluate and correct the creation of materials.
What we need:
- Bachelor's degree in design, visual communication or related.
- Supervision of the creation of all types of designs; as well as videos, GIF ́S, multimedia content, animation.
- Adobe, Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Premiere, Indesign and Affter Effects.
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
What we value:
- Outstanding command of Spanish and English.
- Excellent attitude and availability.
- Efficiency and effectiveness in the requested projects.
- Leadership for work team management
At LLYC we believe in diversity and inclusion. We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace and work environment, in which all our staff, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, social or economic status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, physical or health condition, religion, political affiliation, or any other difference or condition, have the real opportunity to develop and reach their potential.