We are looking for young graduates, masters or postgraduates for our Miami office who want to continue training in digital communication.
We are a global communications and public affairs consulting firm. We help our clients make strategic decisions in the disruptive and uncertain context in which we live, taking into account their industry impact.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- The possibility to join the professional world and put into practice the theoretical knowledge obtained at the University thus completing your training.
- To be part of a creative, flexible and open team eager to reinvent our solutions, challenge the established and look for new ways to solve our clients' challenges.
- Learn from the best professionals during the 6 months of the internship.
WHAT WE NEED:
We are looking for final year students of Information Science, Journalism, Advertising and similar and in addition:
- Possess an interest in the field of communication and a desire to work in consulting.
- Stand out for their writing skills, good use of language and ease of expression.
- Have control in the handling of both external and internal sources of information for the search and processing of data.
- Demonstrate great capacity for teamwork, clear client orientation and attention to detail.
- Seek to put into practice the elaboration of clipping, press releases and daily monitoring.
- Are interested in participating in the updating of client and media databases.
- Dare to develop their media relations skills.
- Essential living in Miami Florida.
WHAT WE VALUE:
- High level of English.
- Sense of responsibility and desire to excel.
- Commitment to the company and the work they do.
At LLYC we believe in diversity and inclusion. We are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive workplace and work environment, in which all our staff, regardless of gender, age, ethnicity, social or economic status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, physical or health condition, religion, political affiliation, or any other difference or condition, have the real opportunity to develop and reach their potential.